When Will My Order Ship?
Generally orders ship same day or next day. They ship from sunny California, so typically it's a 2-3 day trip to you, depending on your location in the US. For international shipments, it can be over a week. If ever there is a cause for delay, we will let you know. You will receive email notice when your order is fulfilled, and tracking information is included.
How Do Your Sizes Run?
Such a tough question, we've devoted an entire page to it! The short answer - generally they're true to size, and we'll note the listing if the sizing is running small or large. Measurements also provided. We offer clothing in "traditional", "standard", "misses" sizes and "plus", "curvy", "woman's" sizes. [Whew! Can't the industry just call them all, you know, sizes??!]
I'm In Love With An Item, But My Size is Out of Stock! Can You Get More?
Maybe! Send us an email and we'll see what we can do.
Do You Charge Sales Tax?
If you're in California, you will be charged state and county/city taxes as applicable. We do not collect taxes for other states.
I Love It! But It Doesn't Fit...
Gah! Hate when that happens. No worries though; reach out and we'll make it better. If we have the item in another size we're happy to do an even exchange.
Can I Return My Order?
You sure can, provided the following conditions are met:
- Item(s) is unworn, unwashed, in original condition, and all tags still attached.
- Request for return is made within 15 (fifteen) days of order receipt. Requests received outside this window will be considered for store credit only.
Any returns that ensue from a coupon or promotional discount will have the amount of said discount deducted from the return price. The return price is the amount paid for merchandise after all discounts are applied. A portion of any coupon or promotional discount applied to the original transaction will be subtracted from all returned or exchanged items noted on the original order.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable
- mockingbird + poppy reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the fifteen (15) day return period.
- Ship your return or exchange through an insured trackable carrier, as mockingbird + poppy cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- An email notification will be sent to you once your package has been received by us.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within seven (7) business days of receipt of your return (please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account).
I Have A Question You Didn't Cover Here!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you asap! You can also message us via Facebook.